Senior Services North Fulton would like to thank each and every one of our volunteers for all of your support throughout the year. There is no kinder act than helping someone less fortunate than yourself. Your willingness to share your precious time only strengthens our mission!
Many of you are able to continue delivering meals, pantry items and pet food to our clients during these challenging times. We could not provide these essential services for our clients without you. Our volunteers are the heart of our organization and we thank you for all that you do!
We know that you have not had the opportunity to see your clients lately. Please know that they miss you and love you. Here are just a few quotes from clients who wanted us to express their appreciation:
• “THE MEALS ON WHEELS VOLUNTEERS ARE SO FRIENDLY AND PLEASANT. I MISS THEM”.
• “THANK YOU FOR CARING FOR ME AND HELPING ME HAVE A BETTER LIFE AND HEALTH.”
• “I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THE VOLUNTEERS AT SENIOR SERVICES. YOU ARE GIVING SUCH VALUABLE ASSISTANCE AND SUPPORT TO THOSE OF US WHO REALLY NEED IT.”
• “I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP MY PET WITHOUT YOUR HELP.”
• “YOU ARE ALL ANGELS – THANK YOU.”
• “WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT OUR DAILY BREAD?! THE VOLUNTEERS (WISH I WAS ONE OF THEM!) GO THROUGH SO MUCH FOR US.”
Love that last one!!
We look forward to celebrating you and your contributions to our organization in late summer or early fall, as our restrictions decrease. Our Volunteer Appreciation luncheon will take place when it is safe for us all to come together to celebrate. Until then, stay safe and healthy.